The Bradford on Avon Area Board meets on Wednesday 11 July at the Westwood Social Club in Lower Westwood, Bradford-on-Avon BA15 2AP at the revised time of 5pm. The meeting has been brought forward to avoid a clash with the World Cup Semi-Final between England and Croatia at 7pm.
On the agenda:
- An update from the Parish Council and the Primary School on issues and projects in Westwood
- A summary of the Waste Collection Service changes from 30 July
- An update on the Electoral Review of Wiltshire Council and possible impacts on the Bradford on Avon community area
- Two projects seeking community grant funding
- An update on the work of the Area Board and its working groups
Come along and enjoy a warm-up to the main event at 7pm. Bar open!